The Dance CLiK DisDancing – Covid Protocol
– Everyone must wear a mask when entering or exiting the building.
– Mask should remain on unless you are dancing or under the age of 2.
– Do not arrive more than 10 minutes early.
– Parents of children 7 and under can have one parent accompany them into the building. All other parents should drop off their child or wait in their car. We are not allowed more than 25 people total in the building at one time. An exception…If you have a smaller child with you who will be restless in the car please come inside with us. (Other exceptions may apply)
– Teachers/staff must sanitize doorknobs, ballet barres and props between classes.
– Studio, restrooms and common areas will be cleaned daily.
– Food in designated areas only. Must be individually wrapped (granola bar). No community food (large bag of chips) allowed. Please no lollipops.
– Classes may be limited if they reach max capacity.
– Acro will be conducted differently having one student per mat.
– We may use the hallway to line up for across the floor exercises.
– Only props that can be sanitized will be used.
– No partner work.
– Temperature taken upon arrival.
– Students must wash/sanitize their hands upon entry/exit of each studio.
– Teacher will do their very best to keep distance between the students. The floor will be marked.
– Teacher will remain at a 6-foot distance from student unless instruction requires close interaction.
– Students must bring their own water bottle and put their name on it. No cups will be provided. Water can be purchased for .50 in the office if needed.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe during these very uncertain times. This protocol will undoubtedly change. We are hoping this doesn’t last much longer.